About Me

My photo
Holla! My name is Natasha, but I dont mind if you just call me Tasha. This is where I told you everything I experienced in my life. To me, this blog is the most important thing for me to relive the memories I have ever gone through.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I miss mY "DORM MATES"

Last day of school 2010.


kepada Kak Ateyn , Are-10 , Fatin Amira , Syaza , Syida dan yang lain i'll always miss all of you. 
Sedih sangat sebab tak dapt sama dorm next year.
Aku tak tau lah mcm mane nak survive hidup aku next year tanpa korang semua. 
Hope korang tak lupa kat aku. lagipun kita berjiran tahun depan. Nanti jenguk2 la dorm masing-masing.


to kak ateyn, tahun depan tak dapat jumpa dah. Good Luck SPM.






notes : nanti mesti korg rindu selimut hijau!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Natasha Nasiumin Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template