About Me

My photo
Holla! My name is Natasha, but I dont mind if you just call me Tasha. This is where I told you everything I experienced in my life. To me, this blog is the most important thing for me to relive the memories I have ever gone through.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Open House + Raimie Birthday

haha warrrghhh.  it was really tired today. starting at 5 pm and ended at 11:00. But this is only once a year. But I was happy act, a compliment was given to this pudding. (Muke berlagk)


siap ada BENDERA lagi. semangat PATRIOTIK!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER
(RAIMIE NASIUMIN)

08/10/10
SELAMAT HARI ULANG TAHUN KE-10!!
HAPPY OLD DAYS BRO!! ^_^


TAKDELAH SEDAP MANE PUN KEKE DIA. HAHA



happy birthday! learn in earnest. As a sister, I will always pray for the success of my brother even though you always bully me. but do not worry, I have long forgiven you. isy.isy. i was overwhelmed.


up here only for this snippet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Natasha Nasiumin Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template