About Me

My photo
Holla! My name is Natasha, but I dont mind if you just call me Tasha. This is where I told you everything I experienced in my life. To me, this blog is the most important thing for me to relive the memories I have ever gone through.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY -FAMA-

selamat hari tua FATIN AMIRA MOHD ANUAR (28/10/10) .
even kau tak dpt celebrate bersama family pun tidak mengapa kerana kami ada bersama kamu. haha
I will always pray for your success. I hope you will become a successful person one day.
I am very happy to be your friend. even just a year i know you, but feel like a long journey we have faced together.

p/s: JANGAN LUPA PRESENT AKU NEXT YEAR. (chucky tidak akn diterima)




2 comments:

  1. jgn la. nangis aku nanti.
    anyway ari tu ak tgk cite chucky. tutp2 mata tau aku.takut punya psal

    ReplyDelete

 
Natasha Nasiumin Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template