About Me

My photo
Holla! My name is Natasha, but I dont mind if you just call me Tasha. This is where I told you everything I experienced in my life. To me, this blog is the most important thing for me to relive the memories I have ever gone through.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy teacher's Day


SMT Sepang SMK BK

i'm happy that you're my teacher;
i enjoy each lesson you teach.
as my role model you inspire me
to dream and to work and to reach.
with your kindness you get my attention;
every day you are planting a seed
of curiosity and motivation
to know and to grow and succeed.
you help me fulfill my potential;
i'm thankful for all that you've done.
i admire you each day, and i just want to say,
as ateacher, you're number one






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Natasha Nasiumin Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template